NOTE: We have taken down the Credit Card Authorization Form previously located on the Services page of this website due to spammers using it. This was done in order to protect our customers from any possibility of having their private information and credit card information jeopardized in any way. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. Please call our office (740-703-8797) to book or pay for transportation. Thank you.
You/Your Party are our only customers--no other customers in van while you are our customer.
K & R Transportation Service, LLCWe are a Private For-Hire Passenger Transportation Company located in Huntington Township in
Chillicothe, OH. Our vehicle(s) are dispatched from this location. We are licensed only for Intrastate
Transportation which means we cannot cross state lines.
Passenger Transportation to/from Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) in Columbus, OH and Rickenbacker International Airport (LCK) in Columbus (Lockbourne), OH.
Medical Appointment Transportation to/from any type of Medical Appointment located anywhere in the State of Ohio.
Passenger Transportation to/from the Greyhound Bus Station located in Columbus, OH and
Greyhound Bus Stops in Jackson, Peebles, Piketon and Waverly, OH.
Passenger Transportation in Chillicothe, OH and surrounding area.
Rx Delivery Service in Ross County and surrounding area. Rx must be paid for in advance.
We won't pay for any Rx medicines.
Small Package Courier Service to/from anywhere in Ohio.
Surrounding Area Includes: Bainbridge, Bourneville, Clarksburg, Frankfort, Hallsville-Adelphi, Kingston, Londonderry, Massieville and Richmond Dale.
- Airport Transportation Service: We offer this service to residents of Ross, Fayette, Highland, Hocking, Jackson, Pike, Pickaway, Scioto and Vinton counties in Ohio, or anyone traveling to these areas. We provide transportation to/from Port Columbus International (CMH) and Rickenbacker (LCK) Airports in Columbus, Ohio.
- We are not a taxi, shuttle or limousine service. We don't sit at the airport waiting on potential customer(s) and we don't stop along the way to pick up other customers. You, or you and your party are the only customer(s) in the vehicle at all times.
money on gas, mileage, wear and tear on your car, cost of hotel room
for overnight accommodations, food, airport parking fees, etc. and know that
your vehicle is parked safely at your home.
- NOTE: We are the ONLY fully licensed, insured and permitted transportation service and/or taxi/cab company in Chillicothe, OH and surrounding areas legally operating at these airports. We are required to carry $1.5Million Vehicle Liability Insurance to protect our customers, we pay a yearly fee for a permit for each airport, and have to pay a fee for every pick-up at the airports.
- NOTE: IF A TRANSPORTATION SERVICE/TAXI/CAB IS DROPPING YOU OFF AT, OR PICKING YOU UP AT ANY BUSINESS/HOTEL/RESTAURANT, PARKING LOT OR CELL PHONE LOT ON AIRPORT GROUNDS (FROM TIME YOU ENTER OFF THE HIGHWAYS) OTHER THAN THE AIRPORT TERMINAL AND YOU HAVE TO CALL ANOTHER SERVICE/TAXI/CAB TO TAKE YOU TO OR FROM THE AIRPORT TERMINAL ITSELF...THEY ARE OPERATING ILLEGALLY AND ARE NOT PERMITTED TO DO BUSINESS AT THE AIRPORT. MORE THAN LIKELY THEY AREN'T CARRYING THE MINIMUM REQUIRED (BY THE STATE OF OHIO, PUCO AND DOT/FMCSA) $1.5 MILLION IN LIABILITY INSURANCE ON THEIR PASSENGERS, WHICH IS REQUIRED TO OPERATE AT THE AIRPORTS AND TO CARRY PASSENGERS ANYWHERE IN THE STATE OF OHIO!
- Medical Appointment Transportation Service: We offer this service to residents of Ross, Fayette, Highland, Hocking, Jackson, Pike, Pickaway, Scioto and Vinton counties in Ohio. We provide transportation to/from any type of medical appointment (examples: Doctor, Dentist, Dialysis Treatments, Hospital, Physical Therapy Rehab or Surgery appointments and more, anywhere in Ohio. Our hours for this service are 6am to 6pm. However, special arrangements can be made. We can also provide transportation home or to rehab after surgery.
- Note: We are not handicap equipped and cannot provide EMT services. Our van will accommodate a patient's folding wheelchair, folding walker or folding rollator. Customer must be able to transition to seat in vehicle on their own or with limited help from driver.
- Greyhound Bus Terminal Transportation Service: We offer this service to residents of Ross, Fayette, Highland, Hocking, Jackson, Pike, Pickaway, Scioto and Vinton counties in Ohio.
We provide transportation to/from the Greyhound Bus Terminal in Columbus, OH and Greyhound Bus Stops in Jackson, Peebles, Piketon and Waverly, Ohio.
- Hours are by appointment preferred: Reservations are appreciated at least 24 hours before requested service. For best availability, make your transportation reservation right after you purchase your airline or bus line tickets, or make your medical appointment. For last-minute reservations, call us as soon as you can. We may have availability on a first-come, first-serve basis. *See Services Page of Website under Terms & Conditions Regarding Reservations & Cancellation Policy Information and possible additional fees.
- Hours of Operation: We are open for operations 24 hours a day with the exception of *Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve after 3pm, Christmas Day until 7pm to midnight, New Years Eve and New Years Day. We can make exceptions, but there will be additional fees involved to operate on any of these days. ( *See Holiday Fees on the Services page of this website.) We are also closed 1 to 2 weeks during the year for vacation.
- Call or Email for Rates: Click on Contact Us button at top of this page.
- NOTE: The rate we give you is only an estimate and subject to the following additional fees: Airport Parking Fee $3.00; Airport Wait Fee (Variable); Credit Card Handling Fee $5.00, International Credit Card Handling Fee $15.00; Driver Gratuity $10.00, Holiday Hours Fee $25.00 and Cancellation Fee (Variable). *See
Services Page of Website under Terms & Conditions Regarding
Reservations & Cancellation Policy Information and possible
- NOTE: We are not handicap equipped and cannot provide EMT services. Our van
will accommodate a patient's folding wheelchair, folding walker or
folding rollator. Customer must be mobile and able to transition to seat in vehicle on their own or with limited help from driver.
- NOTE: Maximum number of passengers is 6.
- NOTE: We will not operate our vehicle in a Class 3 Snow Emergency. This is for your protection as well as ours.
- NOTE: We reserve the right to change pricing as needed to reflect the increase in the cost of fuel.
Ride with us and arrive at your destination relaxed and refreshed.
References provided upon request
We Accept The Following Methods of Payment:
Cash, Check (only if we know you personally), Debit Cards,
Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover,
Diners Club International & JCB
NOTE: See Services Page of Website under Terms & Conditions Regarding
Reservations & Cancellation Policy Information and possible additional fees.
CALL FOR AVAILABILITY AND PRICE QUOTE
K&R Transportation Service, LLC
6832 Mt Tabor Rd
Chillicothe, OH 45601
Phone: (740) 703-8797
Airport and Bus Transportation: Appointment
appreciated - Available 24/7.
Medical Appointment Transportation: Appointment appreciated .
Hours 6am - 6pm unless special arrangements
Transportation : 24/7.
Appointments after 9pm will require
payment by credit or debit card. Card
will be charged prior to driver leaving base.
If driver arrives and customer is not there and/or doesn't respond to
phone calls from driver, a refund to card will not be given. This is considered a "NO SHOW". There will also
be a second charge to card for a $10.00 gratuity and any credit card processing
fees plus 7.25%
Ohio State Sales Tax.
We unfortunately have had to
adopt this policy after having 75 "NO SHOWS" in 2015. This costs us money for gas and wear and tear on vehicle, loss of
driver wages and a waste of time when we could've done a paying job. The only way we will waive this policy is if
you have been a previous customer and there were no issues with your transportation